Saturday, October 28, 2017

DIY Beauty Hacks Every LAZY PERSON Should Know! Morning Routine Life Hacks for School!



Sveiki, a Natalie ir a viena i tinginiu merginu. Aba bulv , pakelk ranka jeigu tu tinginys ....A didiuojuosi! Duok itam video "patinka" I'm going to show you my go to lazy girl life hacks, for when you're in school running late, and all that jazz! Palauk!!!!! A darau didel konkursa kur vienam laimingajam prenumeratoriui padovanosiu "Canon" kamera" Tesiog prenumeruok ir tapk dalimimi eimos ir viskas. Tai lengva. A jums duodu k duoti itam video 300,000 .

Patinka"js veikete kiekviena k Tad, a duodu ik tau ijungti i ito  ita spausdamas apaioje nykio mygtuka . Bet a turiu didelia reklama Yesenia kad iri mano video. Ai jums labai. Jeigu nori reklamos kitame mano video tesiog komentuok apaioje.

Grotels praneimu grup, ira irinksiu viena i jsu prie 30 minuiu kai video filmuojamas. Bk tikras, kad nofikacijos ijungtos paspauk maa varpel ia. Paspausk. Nebk toks tinginys! Pridk mane instagram'e nes a irgi darau didel konkursa.

Kur a dovanoju savo mgstamiausius savo produktus. O dabar einame  video. Jeigu tu labai vluoji Talk about that beauty sleep. No problem A turiu patarima tau! Greitam sutaisymui pabandyk naudoti leda, kad tu atrodytum labiau pabudusi labai lengva groio hack'a pads atgaivinti tavo poakius  alta vanden.

Irgi pads atsikelti And it feels super refreshing on the skin you can also use this hack to help make your pores look smaller If you apply it on your nose area as well Another quick Beauty hack with ice is to use it to numb your eyebrows Why might you know those brows? Well when it comes to tweezing them every hair is felt And it's painful instead rub some ice where you plan on plucking and bam! You won't feel a thing I always find that this helps me when I'm running late and still want those brows to look presentable Because the less I feel pain the more I can shape them. And now that your brows are all set well, it's time for uh your hair Yep, this is the reality and if you're super lazy when it comes to hair and quite Honestly your skill level is zero in hair skills no worries I gotcha a simple way to do a quick cute braid is to well cheat it or in this case hackify it. Instead of worrying about how to create a braid here's a quick DIY one section your Hair into two pieces and then all you're gonna Do is just twist and if you do this tightly enough you will notice your hair It will almost look like a braid. I personally love this look because it's more effortless and unique and super simple Alright, let's be beautify this face a little bit of eye shadow right here, okay well For a quick everyday smokey eye Here's a fun trick take your favorite eyeliner in the shade that you want your eyeshadow to be and you're gonna create a hashtag yep hashtag natification squad draw this one both on your eyelids and for some reason This is the perfect shape to be blended into a smoky eye.

Then with fluffy brush blend the hash tag in circular motions This will remove any of the hashtags harsh edges so that it looks smooth and smoky then apply your everyday makeup And you're all set a trustworthy Beauty hack that will never fail you These nails well I have some spare time to do them, I feel like sparkle alright, let's add some glitter. Let's add a topcoat Mmm. That's not really shiny enough alright Let's add another one What this doesn't even work to get the most out of your glitter polish use any sponge of your choice. And then strangely apply a coat of glitter to that sponge I know weird right? The sponge will gather all the glitter so that when you apply it onto your fingernail it will transfer it with All the glitter instead of having to add multiple coats and waiting in between I usually only need to place the glitter on sponge two Times before it's a majestic gloriousness of glitter then add a topcoat and there you go a little sprinkle of glitter to your everyday UGH I'm feeling hungry, but I don't really want to clean any dishes Mom's always telling you to clean after you're done eating breakfast, so do I eat and clean, or do I not eat But stay hungry well in situations like this you don't have to settle get some plastic wrap and literally wrap that around your dish now you can do whatever you want with the Comfort and a peace of mind that you won't need to spend your precious last minutes to go to school washing dishes Talk about it life-changing hack But curling your hair can take a bit of time trust me I know Instead here's a quick simple and effective hair hack when you're running late that will help you grab your hair up high in a ponytail And then using a curling wand this one is by Bellamy and collab with graveyard girl and split your hair into multiple pieces in this Case I'm doing four curl those four larger pieces And you'll be done with your entire hair in no time and when you take down your ponytail You'll have instantly beautiful and quick wavy hair So you want to be comfy every day, but you still want to look cute if your go-to fashion is sweatpants well, honey You don't have to replace style for comfort trust me.

I have fallen in love with jeggings Yes, leggings that look like jeans jeggings. They're so comfy stretchy they fit beautifully on any figure and honestly They look just like jeans tricks aside into thinking you dress up every day with the simple clothing hat Use this type of elastic to help you avoid messing up your hair and getting hair dents when you put it up in a ponytail Even after hours I find that this type of ponytails won't mess up and dent your hairstyles To take your everyday look and dazzle it up a little bit more Here's the fun makeup hack when it comes to eyeshadows some of them don't have much intensity and brilliance But if you'd like to up your eyeshadow look all you need is a visline line eyedrops Yep, a few eye drops on creamy shadows will help brighten them up Just make sure you stay away from doing this to matte eyeshadows as it won't work You'll notice the color payoff increases by a hundred percent making any dull eye shadow of yours stand out even more Here's a side-by-side comparison Of the eye shadows before and after we added the VIS Alliant eye drops to make this eye shadow so much more beaming And now you're ready to take on the day for the lips wait what are you doing instead of applying your lipstick first start by applying a creamy lip stain underneath for a Long-lasting day wear this will allow you to go throughout your day without so much maintenance and step two is to apply a normal lipstick You'll notice the dramatic wear test throughout the entire day, and now your lipstick and lip gloss can be popping all day long Hey guys, I would too lazy to start any work right now, and if you are, too I'll meet you in the next video over here by clicking right over here I show you some amazing DIY organizational hacks if you're a messy potato and lazy like myself I hope you enjoyed today's hack video if you did make sure you have a huge thumbs up subscribe right over here by clicking on my face I post new videos every Wednesday and Saturday Just make sure you have notifications turn on by clicking on this little bell that way I could see your face twice a week wouldn't You want to see my face twice a week come on? I want to see your face twice a week turn notifications on I hope you have an amazing day Don't forget to live weird or die normal I don't know what I'm doing with my shoulders, but something's happening am I feeling lazy or am I feeling productive. I don't know bye.

DIY Beauty Hacks Every LAZY PERSON Should Know! Morning Routine Life Hacks for School!

No comments:

Post a Comment