Monday, October 23, 2017

50 Shades Of Beauty and The Beast



This valentines day, Walt Disney Pictures has hit rock bottom *ding* eh, hello? Its a girl oooh I  was more hoping for like a sexy clock It's a family classic you have to explain to your kids You know. Like a Big Ben ooo Very sexy As long as we're being honest, Listen to this When I was a lad, I ate four dozen eggs Ever morning to help me get LAAAAARGE. That's right, that's from the original movie! And now that i've grown i eat five dozen eggs So I'm roughly the size of a BAAAAARGE. We didn't even change the lyrics No one...

F *Censor* It's a crazy cast of characters With some all new freinds They'll be done in, like, five minutes. Tops! And lets not forget that magic mirror... Mirror, mirror, show me Belle! Ooh! They're sleeping. *Maurice horrified* It's a movie you don't want to see.

I haven't shaved in a while... Because only trouble is in the west wing. Madam Belle, no no! Do not go! Ugh, true love has no secrets! (Turn me on.) Welcome to Poke Your Hontas Where we got all the colors of the wind. Oh, my! Exclusive from the Disney dump It's strait to DVD.

So you can watch it alone! (We only made one copy) Because this movie is terrible! *Sexy music plays in the background* Momma, where are they going? Ah, chip, I'll tell you when your older. What is she doing here?!?! Oh my god, Belle, Let It Go! *Panting* This is *panting* so much *panting* better than the book Alex: Oh my god, we made it! If you click like, it helps a ton Aaaand this was a huge project so thanks to everyone that helped out I'm clicking the like button for you!.

50 Shades Of Beauty and The Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment